To configure an e-mail client for IMAP protocol, you will need the following information:
Server Type: IMAP
Incoming Server: mail.unwiredwest.com
Outgoing Server: mail.unwiredwest.com
User Name or Account Name: Your FULL E-MAIL ADDRESS
Password: Your e-mail password
NOTE: If your email address is associated with your own domain, then substitute your server names for mail.unwiredwest.com. For example, if your domain name is SHINYWHEELS.COM, then your incoming and outgoing mail server will be MAIL.SHINYWHEELS.COM.
Note: The outgoing server needs to be authenticated with user name and password.
Netscape Mail and click Create a new Account.
2. Choose Email account and click Next.
3. Enter a name and e-mail address that you are configuring. Click Next.
4. Choose IMAP and enter the incoming server name as mail.unwiredwest.com
5. Enter the e-mail address. Click Next.
6. Give a name for the account. Click Next.
7. Click Finish.
You will be prompted for the password.
In order to send e-mails please follow these instructions:
1. Right click on the account you created and select Properties.
2. Select Outgoing Server (SMTP)
Check the box near User name and password. Enter the e-mail address. Click OK.